september is such a beautiful month you can actually hear the tv shows starting to come back from hiatus
I got tagged by ispinthereforeiam
Rule 1: always post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 10 new ones
Rule 3: tag people and link them to the post
1. What is your favorite movie and why? Definitely varies depending on my mood, but Breakfast at Tiffany’s is definitely up there. All the feels, man.
2. What do you want to be doing in 5 years? Working a job that I love, living with my love, and being surrounded by people that I love. (Original, I know)
3. What is the most valuable lesson you have learned from experience? That no single experience defines who you are as a person. That experiences change you, but you choose in what way.
4. If you could have any 5 artists/bands/group, dead or alive, play a concert, who would it be? Sooo, it would make NO sense for these 5 artists to play in a concert together anyway, but
1. Richard Wagner
3. Simon and Garfunkel
4. Fleetwood Mac
5. Littlest Man Band
5. What is something you are really passionate about, but you don’t want to do it for a living? I’m really passionate about music. I’ve played saxophone for half my life. I’d never want to make a career out of it, but it’s something that I’ve always loved.
6. what is the most awkward thing you have ever experienced? Ohh, goodness, I don’t even know. I lived with someone once that was the bible-thumper kind of Christian. I am agnostic. That got pretty awkward at times.
7. What is your greatest fear (irrational or not)? To realize that I regret the way I’ve lived my life.
8. If you could be a super villain or hero what would your powers be/would you be a villain or hero? Definitely a superhero. Villians are boners, man (not the good boners, either). I’d probably want to be able to fly.
9. What is your favorite video game and why? I guess Marvel, because most of my friends play fighting games, and I’ve met a lot of awesome people through that.
10. If you could go anywhere where would you go? why? I’d LOVE to go explore around Europe. As for a specific place, I’m not sure. I’d probably show up to the airport and get a ticket for the next available international flight. I like the idea of going somewhere without planning out every detail. It leaves room for experiences that you weren’t expecting.
1. What social issue do you feel most passionate about?
2. What was an event in your life that was important in shaping who you are, and how did it shape you?
3. What 3 books do you think everyone in the world should read at some point in their lives?
4. What song would you pick to sing at a karaoke bar?
5. What is something that you’ve always wanted to learn/become proficient at/study?
6. What is your ideal self-date?
7. What is the your most prized possession and why?
8. What is your biggest pet-peeve?
9. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for (Aladdin rules apply— no wishing for more wishes, no making someone fall in love with you, no wishing for someone to die, and no bringing back people from the dead)?
10. Who is one person you look up to and why?
TAG you’re it…….
I just want to watch tonight’s football game and celebrate my fantasy win by shit-talking a whole lot and tinkering with my roster.
Namaste means “my soul recognizes yours” not “I tripped really hard at a festival once and now I’m filled with the wisdom of the Earth”
a little girl in the grocery store just asked me if i was a princess because my dress was pretty and i said everyone’s a princess and she pointed to her dad and asked if he was a princess too and her dad said yep its true im a princess and she looked so happy idk it was adorable